ReverseLogix is the only end-to-end returns management system built for retailers, ecommerce, manufacturers and 3PLs.
Whether B2B, B2C or hybrid, the ReverseLogix platform facilitates, manages
and reports on the entire returns lifecycle.
- Robust policy and rules engine configurable and changeable to meet your policies, claims rules, vendor entitlements and approval hierarchies.
- A branded, intuitive portal for B2C or B2B customers to initiate returns, check status and get notifications.
- Highly configurable returns processing module with guided workflows for receiving, inspecting, and grading product returns.
- Quick implementation of 4-6 weeks and quick adoption, so you start saving money fast.
- Business intelligence that centralizes data for total visibility into the returns lifecycle.
Returns are increasingly a critical part of your logistics supply chain. Getting it right requires the use of technology that can streamline the process from start to finish. Even small retailers know that the lack of a comprehensive and convenient returns policy can affect your ability to bring in new customers and retain them. As the online retail landscape has shifted dramatically over the past few years and continues to accelerate, simple returns are the expectation.
FULLY AUTOMATED RETURNS PORTAL
For retailers of all sizes, the ability to manage returns effectively can be the difference between a healthy bottom line and razor-thin or nonexistent profit margins. That’s where ReverseLogix comes in. Our returns management software and convenient returns portal give you and your customers full control and transparency throughout the process. From the first moment someone initiates a return through the completion of a refund, exchange, or store credit, you can track packages and streamline workflows with our fully automated tool.
RETURNS TRANSPARENCY AND TRACKING
One of the most important aspects of returns management is the ability for both you and your customers to see what is happening and track packages. Our returns portal makes it easier than ever to share information. A simple link takes customers to the portal where they can quickly fill out the information about their order and returns, including the reason for the return.
The software can verify the order and authorize the return, then generate a return label and track the package back to your facility. Once it arrives, you can follow the package through various parts of the process, including inspection, verification, return to warehouse/stock, return to vendor, recycling, or disposal.
Along the way, automated communications help customers understand what’s going on and when they can expect a refund or store credit.
COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE RETURNS PROCESS
There are several choices when it comes to return portals, but one of the biggest downsides of most options out there is the lack of customization and configurability in the portal. You are stuck with the cookie-cutter options that look and operate the same as every other retailer, making it hard to reinforce your brand and fit returns into your unique workflows.
The ReverseLogix Return Portal gives you full control of the entire process, as well as the look and feel of the application. You get a unique URL and link that matches your online brand, and the ability to customize the platform in whatever way makes sense for your returns process. We understand that not everyone wants to do returns the same way, which is why we make it easy for you to do it your way.
Other features include:
- The ability to upload your logo and branding in the platform
- Select your own carrier to generate return labels
- Get dedicated support from the ReverseLogix team to help with portal setup and returns management
- Embed the portal with other parts of your website
- Use it as part of the entire ReverseLogix suite to seamlessly share data and information and help streamline workflows for your entire team
- Simple setup that won’t require hours of effort or technical expertise
- Advanced analytics and reporting to help you see what’s happening in your returns process
To see our returns portal in action, schedule a demo with ReverseLogix today.