Returns management is an increasingly crucial part of any business operation, and one of the first steps in an effective process is the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Our RMA application provides a seamless and powerful tool to help you manage all your returns, exchanges, and repairs from beginning to end.
A POWERFUL RMA APP
Returns management has long been an afterthought for many businesses, but as the volume of online shopping increases and large retailers and companies put more focus on customer experience, there is more pressure on companies of all types—both B2C and B2B—to have a simple returns process. That begins with your RMA. Return merchandise authorizations allow you to:
- Validate a purchase prior to the return to minimize opportunities for fraud
- Initiate a tracking process for all returns from the moment they leave the customer’s hands until the final step of the process (exchange, resale, RTV, recycling, or disposal)
- Track shipping back to your facility
- Provide clear information for every team member involved in the returns process
- Initiate automated communications to your team and your customers about the status of a return
- Speed up the time between when the customer initiates the return and when you can resolve the issue with a refund, credit, or exchange
ALL YOUR RETURNS INFORMATION, ALL IN ONE PLACE
Tracking returns manually is a difficult process and can add a significant amount of work for your team. It also opens the door to several potential errors, including:
- Problems validating purchases, which allow dishonest people to receive refunds or credits for fraudulent returns
- Allowing returns or exchanges outside of your designated timeframe
- Lost merchandise that never arrives at your warehouse or gets lost after delivery
- Delays that prevent you from returning an item to the sales floor or warehouse in time to resell it (especially seasonal or other time-sensitive items)
- Delays that cause you to miss out on a window to return it to a supplier, manufacturer, or vendor (RTV)
- Delays in issuing an exchange, credit, or refunds, leading to frustration for customers that causes you to lose customers or receive negative online feedback
When you have all your information on returns management in a single RMA app, you can easily track products through the entire reverse logistics process. You can also eliminate cumbersome and difficult manual tasks for your team members, freeing them up to handle returns quickly and get products back in stock or dispose of them properly.
RMA THAT BENEFITS YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Our RMA app helps you automate as much of your RMA process as possible by tracking products through the returns process from start to finish. This allows you to get more products back out on the sales floor or warehouse for resale so you won’t have to write them off as a loss at the end of the month or quarter. It also allows you to better track items in the warehouse so you can effectively manage FIFO, LIFO, WAC, or other reverse logistics inventory flow processes.
All of these tools help you reduce inefficient processes that prevent your most important products from getting back on the shelf in time to be resold. They can also help you manage discounts and clearance sales for products that cannot be resold at retail price, allowing you to recoup some of the cost instead of taking a total loss after a return.