ReverseLogix is the only end-to-end returns management system built for retailers, ecommerce, manufacturers and 3PLs.
Whether B2B, B2C or hybrid, the ReverseLogix platform facilitates, manages
and reports on the entire returns lifecycle.
- Robust policy and rules engine configurable and changeable to meet your policies, claims rules, vendor entitlements and approval hierarchies.
- A branded, intuitive portal for B2C or B2B customers to initiate returns, check status and get notifications.
- Highly configurable returns processing module with guided workflows for receiving, inspecting, and grading product returns.
- Quick implementation of 4-6 weeks and quick adoption, so you start saving money fast.
- Business intelligence that centralizes data for total visibility into the returns lifecycle.
RECEIVE & INSPECT
Receive returned items from a customer or partner with the ReverseLogix processing portal. Warehouse or receiving associates can quickly review a full list of all completed and incoming RMAs, then receive, inspect, grade, and put-away your returns efficiently with no manual work required to log items in your system. It’s linked to our customer-facing interface so you can set up automatic notifications that keep customers informed at each step of the returns process. ReverseLogix can also help you design the best workflow, rules, and role assignments based on your operational needs and requirements.
In today’s retail and manufacturing world it is not uncommon to have a mix of owned facilities, DCs, and third-party operated warehouses to fulfill reverse supply chain needs. Standardizing analytics, reporting, and processing across all locations streamlines the entire reverse logistics process, eliminating inefficiencies and reducing costs. ReverseLogix’s centralized technology provides uniform access for both owned facilities and third-party partners to receive and process returns. Stay updated with real-time data available from all your facilities in your local area, nationally, or around the globe.
Sometimes customers make mistakes in the returns process. They say they are sending back two items but when you open the box only one item is inside. How do you handle this? Customer experience and satisfaction are two of the most important metrics, so when discrepancies arise you need software that can help you effectively manage the returns without destroying customer confidence. ReverseLogix technology allows you to edit or put holds on RMAs while you resolve discrepant situations. You can directly communicate with your customers (through the portal chat, text, or email), to let them know when an unexpected situation comes up and how you will resolve it.