ReverseLogix is the only end-to-end returns management system built for retailers, ecommerce, manufacturers and 3PLs.
Whether B2B, B2C or hybrid, the ReverseLogix platform facilitates, manages
and reports on the entire returns lifecycle.
- Robust policy and rules engine configurable and changeable to meet your policies, claims rules, vendor entitlements and approval hierarchies.
- A branded, intuitive portal for B2C or B2B customers to initiate returns, check status and get notifications.
- Highly configurable returns processing module with guided workflows for receiving, inspecting, and grading product returns.
- Quick implementation of 4-6 weeks and quick adoption, so you start saving money fast.
- Business intelligence that centralizes data for total visibility into the returns lifecycle.
Effective warranty management is not only beneficial to your company in terms of streamlining your operations, but it is also essential for improving service and creating lifelong, loyal customers. Repairs are an inevitable part of the reverse logistics management chain, and offering warranties can help consumers feel comfortable making a big purchase. But when they’re not managed well, they can create frustration internally and externally as you try to juggle RMAs, parts management, internal communications, return-to-vendor strategies as needed, and shipping requirements.
Warranties are a great way to set your company apart from competitors and give consumers confidence in their purchase. If you’re not managing your warranty process efficiently, though, they can be a drag on your bottom line and lead to high levels of frustration for both your warranty management staff and your customers. Reverse logistics software that includes the right warranty management system tools can help you automate the process from start to finish to help both your team and your customers.
MANAGE AND STREAMLINE ALL ASPECTS OF WARRANTIES
No matter where your business is in the supply chain, our warranty management software can help streamline warranty claims from your customers. We offer a streamlined solution that helps you track and manage it all in a single place, whether you are a manufacturer, supplier, dealer, or retailer. Our RMA tools allow customers to initiate their warranty claim online, which sends a notification directly to your team to track it back to your facility and through the warranty and repairs process.
One of the most difficult parts of warranty management is the process itself. A warranty management module can help you:
- Track original customer orders
- Register customers for warranties if required
- Verify the purchase and issue RMAs for warranty claims
- Track the shipment back to your warehouse or facility (or the vendor/manufacturer)
- Have the right parts in the right place to speed repairs
- Provide updates to your customer
- Ship the item back out once the repair is complete
Our module provides all the information you need in a single place so the process from start to finish is fully integrated. Information passes seamlessly from one step to the next, avoiding delays and costly downtime in the warranty process.
AUTOMATED TOOLS TO ELIMINATE ERRORS AND SPEED UP CLAIMS
Warranties show customers that you stand behind your products. The challenge for many companies is tracking warranty claims to reduce errors, such as:
- Fraudulent claims
- Claims on products for which the warranty has expired or lapsed
- Products that get lost during shipping or after they arrive at your facility
- Delays in the flow of products through the warranty process
- Problems with inventory management or ordering that prevent you from getting the parts necessary to make repairs in a timely manner
- Delays in shipping items back to customers after the repair is done
With our warranty management technology, you can effectively automate the process so you no longer need to worry about delays that are costly for your business and frustrating for your customers.
WARRANTY PARTS & LABOR MANAGEMENT
When repairs require parts from multiple warehouse locations, vendors, or manufacturers, we make it easy to coordinate and track each piece to a single location or transfer the repairable units from one level to another without wasting time and money. You can also designate other repair suppliers and provide access to the platform through the cloud-based service.
QUOTES AND INVOICING FOR OUT-OF-WARRANTY REPAIRS
For repairs on items that are no longer eligible for a warranty, ReverseLogix makes it easy to quote and invoice your customers prior to performing the repair. You can also create other specialized repair offerings as needed for your products, even ones that don’t qualify for a warranty. We make it easy to collect payment and proceed with fixing broken or damaged items of all kinds.
REPORTING TOOLS FOR WARRANTY MANAGEMENT
ReverseLogix also offers extensive reporting tools to help you and your team track what’s happening with your warranties. Not only will this help you identify potential bottlenecks for internal processes, but it can also help you spot problems in other parts of your supply chain. For example, reports might show that products you receive from specific manufacturers are more prone to need repairs, or help you identify items that are returned with specific issues more often. This can help you evaluate your own vendors, products, and sales process to make improvements where necessary and reduce the need for future warranty repairs.
TESTING ANALYTICS & INTEGRATION
As items come back for warranty repairs, one of the most important steps is to test and analyze what’s going on. Our repair management module easily integrates with the rest of the ReverseLogix software to send test results to analytics platforms so you can aggregate the data—even from multiple locations worldwide—and analyze failure codes or root causes to identify opportunities for product improvement, or repeat issues coming from certain vendors or manufacturers in your supply chain.